Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The virtue

So, 2 down. In less than 2 days, another paper is on the way. Well, even if you ask each and everyone of us how are studying now, perhaps the best answer than suits that is "IDK, all I think about about is going back to Malaysia". For almost every summer examination session we will keep on saying this thing. Excited. Plus, people are really getting tired (or adapted) with this Russian examination system. Full of unfairness, though, ironically, I wouldn't say this if I were the one who got lucky. Lol. But shits happen all the time, why bother babbling about this, right?

Pointless post and rants, yet again.

 So, yeah, in about 11 days (I literally got shocked when I just counted the days Im gonna end my fifth year study, you know, because in exam month, we don't really count the date, we actually prioritize ON WHAT DAY our examination will be). And, Ramadan is getting near too. Wow. Wowww. Its like, the distance really does feel like 'a blink of the eyes'. Still remember my last painstaking-not-going-back-but-i-want-too-go-back summer holiday in here. Ouh, and, urm remember mew mew that I used to cry of leaving him, well, he left us, like 1 week ago due to some blood cancer disease. I do feel proud of taking care of him last summer, perhaps, the best part of the previous summer was seeing, befriended him. What an adorable cat. I better stop talking about him, coz, this is really painful to even bear. Sigh.
 Anyway, I really hope I can see him later there on the Above :)

Yes, I blog because I am stressed now. Or pretty much I am bored of looking at the notes. Yes, I used the term 'looking' instead of 'reading' for a reason, an obvious reason if you know what I mean.

This D'Masiv song- Jangang Menyerah really reminds me of Ramadan in Malaysia. I really need to get back to Malaysia. Oh yeah, what hurts the most right now is seeing my other friends from Nizhny Novgorod, and soon Moscow's now with all the status updates in airport and all. Geez, I guess I really can't wait or I really hate exams now.

So, let me blink my eye once or twice to go through this, and have my turn to update my own "Finally me a sixth year student of medschool but first let me take a selfie in Hagia Sophia".

Have a great day everyone! Assalamualaikum!

2 comments:

Be positive. For whatever you may read and wrote from this blog ^_^