Saturday, June 21, 2014

Definition of success

Assalamualaykum,

Have you ever feel that,
in the place of success, happiness,
you feel lost and despair,
like you think you own something,
but really you don't;
Have you ever feel that,
in the place of despair,
you feel satisfied and you are able to smile.
Both contradict each other by the norms of feelings.

You get what you want- but you aren't happy.
You didn't get what you want- but you are happy.
This pathetically seems abnormal,
but every now and then, you sometimes feel it.

I began to wonder why sometimes I act like this.
Then I found the answer. A clear answer.

Like in exams.
Even if I don't get what I want at times,
I am satisfied with myself,
at the very least, I tried, and I know I deserve the best.
I tried.
Instead of doing nothing.
I tried the best I could.
Instead of doing nothing.

And I started to count whatever that I indulged while others don't.
Then look at myself, what more can I ask for myself?

Because when you know how to be thankful,
And know WHOM you should be thankful to,
Every efforts count.

Yosh, another 2 papers in 9 days!!!!
Then Turkiye, and then Malaysia!!

p.s: can't wait to have my tarawikh in KLCC Mosque :D





2 comments:

  1. stay strong

    keep praying
    keep hoping
    keep believing
    keep fighting

    i know you can do it..

    all the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the best I could.
    Instead of doing nothing.

    *tetiba semangat nak study bila baca ayat ni * :D

    ReplyDelete

Be positive. For whatever you may read and wrote from this blog ^_^