Monday, May 19, 2014

Dolls

Assalamualaykum,

I pretty much hate dolls. And choosing it as this post's title, doesn't mean anything. Like always, just some random stuffs. Okay, I was going to write some other thing on this post, but, I just can't when I saw something distracts me.

But anyway, after much writing and deleting, I decided not to write about it. It won't bring any more benefits than just some tension.

People might think who you really are by their own eyes.
I choose to think who I am by my own eyes.
Some might be true. Some are not, merely delusional.
But, if you are to make your stand on yourself, you will know,
That in the end, the only thing you will have to be,
Is to be yourself.

Life might force you on what you don't want, becomes something that you want,
Perhaps, something that you actually needs.
God is Truthful, He knows what's ahead, and what's the best.
I chose to believe Him, because in the end, He is what to believe.
What lies ahead is future,
Which we don't know,
We might plan, but we don't know yet,
We might set our full strength on it,
But again, we don't yet whats gonna be,
Either of the outcomes, one thing for sure,
It will be for a reason.

At some points in your life,
You will began to think,
Life is cruel.
Or perhaps, we are cruel one.
But, the question to be asked,
Why are we being cruel?
Are we being cruel if the only thing that makes us happy,
Is by being cruel? Selfish?
In the end, all that we want, is to be happy.

People will never stop judging you.
Even if they know, the One is perfectly the one who can judge you.
But they chose again to judge you.
Because its the nature. We tend to be dissatisfied to others, on what we don't have, and they have.

Sorry, perhaps is not the perfect word for every situation.
It symbolizes simplicity in asking plead of necessity.
Perhaps with a true intention, still be looked as rubbish as it is simply a word of nothingness.
Because, who can even read, what is honest, what is just plain intention, right?

We always say that,
We believe in whatever after us,
But yes, problems never failed to catch us by surprise.
Because we ALWAYS SAY it. We never ever HAD it.
The difference.
But over times, we had it, and we proudly gonna say it.
And we know, why it happened.
And we realized, they are the time and experience that mature us.

I might not say more,
I might not say less,
Mixed post.

I chose over honesty,
To save whats important for me,
A friend.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be positive. For whatever you may read and wrote from this blog ^_^