Sunday, February 16, 2014

"Turn back your head. Now look front. And walk proudly."


Assalamualaykum,

Bangun awal. Actually terlebih awal pulak hari ni. Badan penat sakit lenguh pun tak habis lagi kesan training 3 hari non-stop. Fuh. Being a sport lover adalah sesuatu yang agak susah. Bukan tak boleh nak stop main, tapi, the urge to play any games that you like is like something that is totally irresistable. Pernah cuba 'nak rehat kejap' satu hari. Ended up, playing for one whole day because being boring kills 100 times more. So, play as much as you can play.

So today Im gonna have my very first Surgical cycle in Bolnichnii Kompleks. Jauh nak mampus. Tapi tak adalah sampai nak mampus tu, but still, tiap-tiap hari mengadap benda alah tu, memang lama-lama pun naik bosan. Ouh, btw this post is totally all about rants. So, ranting is a typical thing that I do. When Im bored or not. And Im trying not to fall asleep right now because if I do, I might miss my class (and eventually had to pay RM 150 per class as a punishment. Yes, thats Russia!).

When I looked back into the past, I mean recently punya past, I think I thoroughly made a right decision of choosing the path that I think I began to be happy with. I started to acknowledge that sometimes in order for you to be AT LEAST at calm, not just being happy, is to be relentless of whatever decisions that you'll have to take in your life. Being a self-centered human, is undeniably a totally cunt. But, for 10 times you had been such a good-neutral-all-people-like-you guy yet you are still living such an unhappy life, you pretty much know, that sacrificing for others means torturing yourself, and if you keep being like that, you are literally torturing you life, thus, destroying your own future.

When I look at you, the first thing that I saw now is just a sad past that I lived in. That's such a sad sadddddddddddddddddddd life. I wonder I survived it. And I pity you the same for being such a brat in your life. I don't know how much or the limitation or barrier for your 'forever' dumb blind eyes. I just don't know. Or am I the one who actually being blind all these while, that I don't actually realize it before.

Ouh, this is not positive.
This is past. They were all negative back then.
Now is positive. Move on is positive.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be positive. For whatever you may read and wrote from this blog ^_^