Saturday, February 2, 2013

Art of flirtations

Assalamualaikum,

It's hard for me to write this kind of topic, because I am really not capable of writing this particular topic. However, I'm not going to write any tips or what, instead, it's gonna be a rant. A pathetic rant on how pathetic this sort of thing can be. Because actually I am really sucks at this. And this is beyond honesty, and it explains a lot why I am writing this blog like so many times (because I'm lonely), or I shop a lot of things (because I am lonely), and I rather be a self sympathizer (because I am lonely). Ok stop. 

Flirting takes guts. And it really is. Preparing to flirt is like an artist preparing for AJL. You gonna get a really thick make up and dress. And that's why I don't like it. Flirting is when you have an affection towards a girl, its like you wanna show you intention to a girl that you really sorta like her, you know without jumping into 'marriage'. And nowadays, flirting is pretty much easier, because you have twitter and facebook, and tumblr, and whatever social networks that you are in. Life is moving from hard, to easy, to easier, to a filthy lazy bumper in front of the TV (me). But, no matter how easy it is, it is still hard, because everything has it risks. I don't like risk, and yes, I am not a great risk taker. But I enjoy being at risk *after I get rid of that, of course*. 

I am really amazed, really how can a friend of mine can actually 'flirt' with the girl. It amazed me not because he is ugly that eventually he can't get a GF or something, but how a good muslim he is, and how a good muslimah his girlfriend is. I am not saying that what they do is wrong, but I just kinda ponder, how actually they get 'connected'. Seriously, what I see in reality, there are 2 kind of people in this world. One which is bad, and another which is good, well in this particular case, let say good or not-so-good muslim/muslimah. You see, not-so-good muslim-muslimah are the people who can really socialize with each other without having to worry what ikhtilat is, what is the hukum for being 'in couple', or any sort of conservative ways of preventing zina. No, they don't really mind that (p/s: I am not labeling, but let make this just an example of in-reality truths). While on the other side, are the people who really cannot be approached with like everything is 'haram' and 'haram' when it comes to dealing with the person of the opposite sex (*in certain situations). And what I see is totally paradox of what 'norm' of life works. Unparalleled. 

Which brings me to another question about this whole thing way of flirtations ('reality' Islamic art of flirtation;- "Is it a good/pious/maybe-pious/so-called-good-pious (Allah knows what it is, I am just assuming) Muslimah is being a good Muslimah when it comes to a guy (Muslim) whom actually she DOESN'T like, so it's like 'rejecting' him in such a 'pious' way, but when it comes to a guy that she DO like, suddenly, everything is 'halal' like 'thank-you-Allah-you-answered-my-prayers-for-giving-me-this-good-imam', so she can actually do something like in contact with the guy whom she likes??". 

Ok, terpanjang pula soalan itu -.-" Anyways, in a simple sentence, it is like "matlamat menghalalkan cara" but in such a complex way. And this is a serious question because I am not asking this because I am sure what the answer is, but I am really in the state of confusion. Because apparently this is what I see. And what's stressing me more is that, there are plenty of them in reality. My reality, well if you don't see that in your life. 

That's the first question. I'm gonna ask another question for the next time. 

Anyway, I would like to give this blog and all the people who read this blog *krik krik krik* a warm welcome to my new cat, i mean, our new cat/kitty named 'Viviana' (I didn't give her the name FGS) or Vivi, or me myself I would prefer to call her, Milo wewwww. She is so cute like I can get a migraine because of her cuteness, but at the same time, for her wildness -.-". She pretty much remind me of my old cats which I lost and one died killed by neighbor's dog. She is adorable and so manje, and she likes to lick my fingers, and I lick her fingers back (haha takkkk). So I hope I'm gonna have good times with her here. 

Answer my question first before you 'aww'. Kbye. 




2 comments:

  1. http://www.aimanazlan.com/2013/01/how-to-pursue-marriage-halal-way.html

    I hope this would (by any means) answer your question.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you KD. in fact, soalan second aku jugak terjawab sudah :)
      tapi something yang agak unclear sikit. lepas 'stalk' perempuan tu through her friends (for example), terus like pergi approach ayah dia (?) without any phase of adaptation, for at least dia tahu someone is actually interested in her.

      gitu.

      Delete

Be positive. For whatever you may read and wrote from this blog ^_^